The Jim Pattison Auto Group
The Jim Pattison Auto Group Employee Review

No respect for employees, how about the customers?

27 July 2012
I was employed in Duncan for 5 years. The Parts Department was a complete mess. I cleaned this up, and believe that the Parts Department became the best run in British Columbia. However, without reason, my job position was terminated. No excuse was given, just goodbye and get out of the door. I am not the only Duncan employee to be terminated. Various employees over the past few years that have been local residents are no longer employed here. The majority of staff (check out management) live out of town, and do not understand small town living.
Help support your local dealership, just make sure they are local and not owned by others.
Pros
good pay my last year.
Cons
having to work with poor management
11 March 2020
Same location
Toyota Master Technician (Current Employee) - Duncan, BC
A well managed company with profit sharing incentives. They have health and dental benefits. They have a life insurance policy available. They provide ongoing professional training.
Official response from The Jim Pattison Auto Group
11 May 2020
Amazing Feedback! Thanks for posting this. It is so wonderful to be able to share how amazing our company is!

Krista Sinclair

Director, Human Resources
3 June 2020
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) - Vancouver, BC
the company is cheap they care about themselves. Not the employees if something breaks they won't fix it. They promise a raise after 3 months that didn't happen. Instead they sold the dealership to another company.
27 May 2020
Business/Finance Manager (Former Employee) - surrey british columbia
loved this place.. had the best general manager along with great hours, great pay and lots of benefits... Could not ask for a better place to work. miss it
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Jim Pattison Auto Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9