The Jim Pattison Auto Group is a great company to work for! We offer a competitive benefits package, career advancement opportunities, amazing colleagues and a great working environment! As Jim Pattison always says “Our people are our greatest asset!” We continuously train and develop our team and offer top of the line training. For those who want to grow and advance with an exciting career in Automotive, come join us to learn from the best in the business!
2 April 2018
I wouldn’t choose Jim Pattinson IF I knew what this company is like. Way too many negatives like other folks already mentioned here and there...well, I tried so hard on getting a one single positive, which is, they pay you on time although amount wise, they won’t pay you what they promised previously. This company is ideal for people who wants to start his/her career in automotive industry because they hire almost everyone with no previous work experience.
So here’s an instruction.
A - take an interview.
B - work for a while. Minimum 9-12 months.
C - Before resigning, start finding a better place. It’s even harder to find companies worse than JPAG. Probably staying with the company is the toughest part because the pay is really super low. I mean it. . No raise. You may have a couple of hundred dollars raise per month, if you could stay more than a year. Unless... just forget about raise just like as if you never knew the word (RAISE) so you don’t even expect. Really sucky pay and they never really teach you. Some guys can actually do their jobs, but usually those guys are extremely arrogant. They think I they are like an iconic symbol or something. Needless to say, no overtime pay, they don’t tell you to do overtime but using different phrases to make you stay behind to do bunch of extra work which is NOT what you supposed to be responsible for. Some guy I know does like about 140 hours of overtime for absolutely zero pay. That tells a lot.
I’d you want to be underpaid and overworked then this is the company for you. Upper management are nothing more than glorified car salesmen with absolutely zero management training or education beyond high school.
I've been employed for more then 10 years great company to work for environment staff management all around respect.. great benefits pays well...
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Jim Pattison Auto Group?Answered by The Jim Pattison Auto Group
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Jim Pattison Auto Group a better place to work?3 people answered
- Does The Jim Pattison Auto Group allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Jim Pattison Auto Group?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at The Jim Pattison Auto Group?2 people answered
- What benefits does The Jim Pattison Auto Group offer?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at The Jim Pattison Auto Group?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at The Jim Pattison Auto Group?One person answered
- What is the dress code at The Jim Pattison Auto Group?One person answered
- Does The Jim Pattison Auto Group require background check?One person answered