The Irish Harp Pub Employee Reviews

2.3Pay & Benefits
big promises about wage never to be fufilled
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON21 April 2019
This posting has a wage range of 14-17 an hour.

I was hired as a line cook after replying to a similar posting. Told that wage would have to be at low end despite my experience and that I would be bumped up after probationary period ended.

Never happened.Several co-workers told me they had been there much longer and were never given what they were originally promised in there interviews.

Add in the fact the kitchen was the size of a closet and perhaps the hottest kitchen Ive ever worked and minimum wage does not cut it.

Lots more choices to work under better conditions.
The Iridh Harp Pub
Server (Current Employee) –  245 King St. Niagara On The Lake5 October 2015
I enjoy the very fast paced environment I was placed into and the fact that it tested my skills every day as a server. I learned the importance of working as a team because of the fact that we only have our fellow servers and hostesses to work with. The hardest part of my job was if there was an issue with a customer or their food and problem solving to fix any of the issues that may occur. I always have enjoyed the challenge that I was dealing with every day and meeting all the new people and making their experience the best possible.
Great environemt and staff to work with
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON29 October 2012
A days work would include posting at the front door to validate id of entering patrons and sustain a safe pleasant environment inside the establishment.