The Investigators Group Employee Reviews for Security Guard

2.5Pay & Benefits
2.4Job Security & Advancement
Unpleasant Experience
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON12 August 2018
At the end of the day, everything comes down to how they treat their staff. They do not care about their staff at all. I've only worked for 3 security companies, and this one was by far the worst - the supervisors and managers only talk to you if you make a mistake, usually it isn't even something they explained to you in the first place. The site i worked at had no training at all, but lots of ways to make big mistakes.

There could have been good things about this job, but when you feel like they are taking advantage of you it isn't so good anymore
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Unsatisfying Work
Great staff and company has good clients
Uniformed Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 August 2017
The company has a good staff. All staff cooperate with one another, work well as a team. we are all there to help one another whenever needed.

The company also has good clients that has hired them to provide professional security for them. We always make sure we put in 110% when at work and make sure our clients are happy with our service. That is our focus and most important to us security guards as well as management.
Pros
Flexible Hours.
Cons
Not enough staff to cover a shift whenever an emergency arises with another guard.