The Holman Grand Hotel Employee Reviews

Overworked and stolen from.
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE12 April 2019
Housekeeping is exhausting work. These people will work you down to the bone. They will hire anyone who walks in that door and let completely incompetent people and unreliable people so if you're one of the people who shows up, they will take advantage of you. It's a gross, dirty job, quite literally sometimes.. people staying in 4.5 star hotels don't give a care about the people who clean their rooms... some tip well but most don't tip at all. One of the employees stole money out of my jacket pocket and management brushed it off. I was so stressed and overworked in such a negative environment that I quit on the spot. No job is worth my sanity, especially when it's cleaning toilets for rich people for 14 hours a day..
Pros
virtually none
Cons
very long hours or none at all, overworked, stealing, degrading.
Productive and Fun
Housekeeping attendant (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE9 April 2018
it was a great experience working with Holman Grand. They treat their employees fairly and the travel savings are great. Its a wonderful company to work for.
Beautiful Hotel great people
Public Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE21 October 2017
Honestly one of the best places i have ever worked. the atmosphere is great. the people are great. the management is great. if your looking for nice job that treats their employees right. you should apply here and try to work for them.
Great position at a beautiful hotel
Guest Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE6 April 2016
I really enjoy working at the Holman Grand, great work atmosphere with colleagues and management.
At the moment, I find the hardest part of my job being the long hours. I love dealing with the public and meeting different people on a daily basis, I could say this is the most enjoyable part of my job.
Housekeeping
Housekeeper. (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE7 October 2015
A typical day of work would include: Cleaning/tidying rooms. I learned some cleaning skills and how to work quickly but efficiently. I did not like the management there and do not agree with how they ran things. I loved my co-workers they were great to work with. Hardest part of the job would be when we someone would check in and we only had so much time to clean it from the people before.
Pros
Good hours, daytime.
Holman Grand; Great Experience
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlottetown, PE3 April 2015
The Holman was a great company to work for. They would always make the guests feel welcome.My favorite part of the job would be when I would meet new people from around the world on a daily basis and hear lots of interesting stories.
Pros
Interesting job
Cons
Nothing to clean or do when slow. (Had to stay behind desk)