The Hi-Tech Gears Canada logo

The Hi-Tech Gears Canada Work-life balance reviews

Clear
2.5Pay & benefits

great benefits!

When I joined this company I felt the pay was a bit low, however there are so many other forms of pay like overtime, shift premium , bonus and more which made my package a real good one! Once you are here that's it, you dont need to look elsewhere as there are no unreasonable layoffs very happy to work here. Would recommend friends and family and anyone else looking for a job!

Pros

benefits and other forms of pay, straight shifts

Cons

cant think of one

Career Growth

This is a great place to work. Excellent growth opportunities for starters. I joined as a machine operator and within 3 months I was promoted for another position with raised salary. I enjoy my work with the all time support and guidance from my manager and supervisors. Couldnt have gotten a better opportunity.

Pros

growth opportunities, career advancement

Cons

sometimes long hours of work

Great place to work!

Good place to work, good culture, cooperative management. The co-workers are really friendly and ready to help and provide support whenever needed. Talent is recognized and employees are given opportunities to grow. Competitive salary.

Pros

advancement opportunities, competitive salary

Cons

no remote work

Productive and Fun working

Overall great place to work, work is not stressful rather it is a fun. Incredible career growth and support from management to all who deserves. Some of the old employees who think they know everything, trying to dominate always. They think new comers specifically new immigrants or qualified employees are garbage. They are always trying to spoil the culture otherwise great company to work for and kind management to absorb the things. Recently got raise in salary even it's tough time for business.

Pros

Big opportunity to grow with the company

Cons

Still looking for

Jobs at The Hi-Tech Gears Canada