The Hertz Corporation Employee Review

View all The Hertz Corporation reviews

productive and fun workplace
Chauffeur (Former Employee) –  Makati. Philippines13 April 2013
a convenient workplace wherein you cam interact with your boss and colleagues. I have learned a lot from my previous job as well as learned some new places by going to those places when my passengers directed me to go to. Hardest part is when I almost went home so late and have to wake up early for another busy day.

Other The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Poor managment
Remarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2018
Typically the company is not bad, however the management in my department was very bad.
The hardest part of the job was being micromanaged with little or no guidance.
The people working there are generally nice.
Pros
Company car including gas
Cons
Heavily taxed on car privilege and very limited Benefits, Most benefits are capped at $1000/year including dental
Upper administration and management just didn’t give they feeling that they cared about they’re employees.
VSA, Vehicle service attendant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 March 2018
Started off good and seems like a good environment,but shortly later on ,At times the management would go on power trips and inforce their will. Employees opinions were held to a very low standard. Atmosphere became toxic between employees and management. Nothing was ever truly done to mend the situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.