The Hertz Corporation Employee Review

View all The Hertz Corporation reviews

Stressfull job, the company didn't provide the tools for success, constant competition amongst coworkers
Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco ca 9 July 2013
This job was very stressfull. They required for you to work 11hrs per day 6days a week. The manager belittled his employees and never propered for the next day of work so in the morning we had to work frantically to make sure we had cars for our customers.
Pros
job title
Cons
poor pay and to stressful

Other The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Poor managment
Remarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2018
Typically the company is not bad, however the management in my department was very bad.
The hardest part of the job was being micromanaged with little or no guidance.
The people working there are generally nice.
Pros
Company car including gas
Cons
Heavily taxed on car privilege and very limited Benefits, Most benefits are capped at $1000/year including dental
Upper administration and management just didn’t give they feeling that they cared about they’re employees.
VSA, Vehicle service attendant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 March 2018
Started off good and seems like a good environment,but shortly later on ,At times the management would go on power trips and inforce their will. Employees opinions were held to a very low standard. Atmosphere became toxic between employees and management. Nothing was ever truly done to mend the situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.