The Hertz Corporation Employee Review

View all The Hertz Corporation reviews

I loved working at Hertz because it gave me a sense of satisfaction in helping others in need.
Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CA8 June 2012
Fast-paced yet exciting company to work for. The other employees and I worked as team members washing and cleaning cars, picked up customers. Delivered cars to customer's home, workplace, body shops, etc.
Pros
a lot of overtime. assessing customers' rental car needs.
Cons
worked with back office paperwork until 10 p.m. most nights

Other The Hertz Corporation Employee Reviews

Poor managment
Remarketing Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 April 2018
Typically the company is not bad, however the management in my department was very bad.
The hardest part of the job was being micromanaged with little or no guidance.
The people working there are generally nice.
Pros
Company car including gas
Cons
Heavily taxed on car privilege and very limited Benefits, Most benefits are capped at $1000/year including dental
Upper administration and management just didn’t give they feeling that they cared about they’re employees.
VSA, Vehicle service attendant (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 March 2018
Started off good and seems like a good environment,but shortly later on ,At times the management would go on power trips and inforce their will. Employees opinions were held to a very low standard. Atmosphere became toxic between employees and management. Nothing was ever truly done to mend the situation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Hertz Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.