The Hertz Corporation

Clear
3.1Pay & benefits

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,607 reviews

Management needs work

Management needs some work. Paid weekly thats a plus. Long term employees are a little spoiled and dishonest. Flexible hours. Hard to get things done. No team work at all.

Bad managment and Filed Bankruptcy

I dedication as hard worker do everything in task also good at customers service skills to understanding customers feels regards of good clean rental vehicles its most important to any company's.

Pros

few times we had free lunch meals from the managers and CEO.

Cons

I wish would be nice to have 1 hour lunch break.

Fun people to work with, low compensation

The people and managers are nice to work with. I worked there for almost 2 years without a pay raise while new hires in the same position were getting paid more than me. Other than that I enjoyed my time working there still and learned a lot from them.

Fun place to work..management sucks

Its's just as easy to get fired as it is to get hired.. I've seen so many people come and go in the short period of time I was there. You get good pto and benefits however management SUCKS. Ive seen several managers and staff members either quit or get fired. Overall my experience there was a 6/10

Okay wonderful place to work

I loved Hertz just couldn't advance in pay. The atmosphere was excellent met a lot of nice people and being a employee was given good rental rates. I enjoyed getting paid every week

Barely minimum wage

Useless as a career or even a job. No benefits, wages that are barely minimum wage. Excessive lack of communication between some managers and employees.

Pros

Laid back, casual atmosphere

Cons

Wages, no benefits, communication between management and employees.

good company to work for

Hertz was a good company to work for and good coworkers and mangers. Would work for them again. The two mangers were very understand with family issues.

Pros

good team to work with

Cons

at the time not enough pay