The Headhunters

The Headhunters Management reviews

This place was just okay to work at. I worked here as a recruiter and I wouldn't recommend it. I know from personal experience there are better firms to recruit for. They tried hard to make it a great culture but the management didn't lead by example enough to make their efforts genuine. One of the management constantly talked openly about eventually moving on to another company. It was super hard to take their culture seriously. One of the other owners would talk about caring about us but would constantly forget if we had kids, dogs, etc. Benefits were just okay. There was great opportunity to make commission when you did well.
Pros
Great community initiatives, work life balance, great training
Cons
High turnover, poor management
Official response from The Headhunters
20 July 2018
Thank you for the feedback, we have shared your input with our owners. If you would like to discuss your experience any further, one of us would be happy to speak with you in person or over phone or email. Best of luck in your future endeavors!
High turnover, favoritism, poor Mgt culture. Nothing good to say about this place, but the location was convenient. The place too much expectations on you right from the start and fire at will.
Pros
Cons
Good location, parking
Official response from The Headhunters
1 July 2019
We have shared your comments with our owners, and if you would like to speak with us further, please feel free to contact us via whatever method you are most comfortable with: You can send us a private message on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/theheadhuntersrecruitment, direct message on Twitter at https://twitter.com/HeadhuntersJobs, or email our Marketing team at connect@theheadhunters.ca.