The Headhunters Employee Reviews

Promise the world, but....
i was being recruited (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC14 March 2018
In my initial meeting I was told I had a great resume and skill set - in high demand. They sent me on one interview which was the strangest ever. When I passed on the feed back and that i was not interested they said they had sent others there and heard the same thing...what?! Needless to say, I did follow up calls/emails and each time was told there are several exciting things happening and that there was at least 3 jobs coming that would be perfect. Never heard form them again, I found a job on my own. NEVER AGAIN
Pros
Cons
false hope
Official response from The Headhunters
22 March 2018

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with The Headhunters. We work very hard to try and keep our lines of communication open with our candidates, as we want everyone we partner with to feel valued. If you would like to discuss your experience further, our Vancouver Branch Manager would be happy to speak with you. Her direct contact information is available on http://www.theheadhunters.ca/georgia-harper, or you are welcome to send is a direct message on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/theheadhuntersrecruitment.

Worst recruitment company ever
Various (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 November 2017
I find the company to ignore candidates and never respond to follow up calls and emails. They are only in it for themselves to make a commission. They will sell you a bill of goods that they will help you find a new position but then ignore you and not reply to inquires when they have jobs posted that match your experience and qualifications.
Pros
not downtown
Cons
never respond or help candidates
Hands on approach. Open communications!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 August 2016
My short experience with Headhunters was positive. My contact was excellent in keeping me informed and asking what I wanted from my next job. She was inquisitive and asked the right questions to determine what I was really looking for. She took the time to listen to the feedback and present me with an amazing opportunity.

I would gladly recommend to anyone.
Great Experience
Candidate (Former Employee) –  Edmonton27 January 2015
Working with the Headhunters was a very valuable experience. My recruiter took the time to learn who I was as an employee and matched me with a perfect-fit employer. The communication throughout the process was great and I felt my career goals were valued and taken into full consideration.