The GTI Group
View all The GTI Group reviews

The GTI Group

The GTI Group Employee Review

This is a toxic environment. It is not apparent at first, but management quickly shows their overbearing micromanaging ways. On the sales side, there is greater importance allocated to meeting metrics of minimum 60 dials per day and minimum talk times of 1h30 per day... this does not feel like a Business Development position but a gratified telemarketing job.If management trusted their team more, they would be so much more success. Instead, the sales department is busier preparing internal meetings about analyzing our team metrics, reporting to management about what we do on a weekly basis, and having unnecessary wasted chunks of time instead of letting us be to actually do our job.I would not recommend this place to anyone.Their internal recruiter does a great job at selling the company and convincing anyone that is interested in being hired. Do no be fooled... it is just a curtained version of the reality of what the actual experience is to work for the GTI Group.There is no career development plan, no trust, and it feels like this company will just fail long term the way they are managing their employees.

Pros

Direct deposits, Clean work environment, Electronic Doors, On-site parking

Cons

No sense of team, no development outlook, management are constantly contradicting themselves

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Pros

Direct deposits Clean work environment Electronic Doors On-site parking

Cons

No sense of teamwork, Management fails as leadership, No outlook for personal career development, Management is continuously contradicting themselves in what they say (expectations, outlook, company goals, etc.)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The GTI Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

The GTI Group Reviews by Job Title

The GTI Group Reviews by Location

• The GTI Group
  • Micromanaging and lack of development leading to a very unpleasant work environment