The Gentlemen Plumbers

3.0Pay & benefits

Insights into The Gentlemen Plumbers

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

"Opportunities are created, not found". It's what you make of it.

As a past employee I can simply say this: It's like every job; it is what you make of it. Every job has it's ups and it's downs. The Gentlemen plumbers gave me a unique opportunity to gain very valuable leadership, instruction, and customer service experience. The more you put into it and the more opportunities you create for yourself the better the experience. I was given the opportunity, through hard work, to hone customer service and leadership skills that will forever stick with me. It's a place you can create a forever home, or gain valuable experience to further grow and condition your professional life. That being said, if you are not willing to invest in yourself and strive for improvement then this is not a job for you.

Pros

Excellent opportunity for professional growth

Cons

Highly competitive/high stress career.

Steady Work With No Ceiling In Sight

Be prepared for a fast pace environment with constant learning opportunities. Your goal is to always be providing the best customer experience with exceptional plumbing service.If you have a good plumbing/heating foundation the provided training and opportunity for learning will solidify your career in the trades and make you an invaluable technician.

Pros

Steady Work, Training.

Cons

Long Hours.

Great place to work, Awesome team culture

I have been employed at The Gentlemen Plumbers since 2008. I started out running a service truck, and the amount of customer service and on the job training was second to none. If you have a team mentality, and like to be challenged then this is a good fit. At the Gentlemen plumbers we are about more than just plumbing! If you want to provide 5 star service and take pride in your work and love responsibility then this would be a good fit for you. You are assigned your own truck and they provide good equipment to work with.,

Pros

Positive atmosphere, challenging, Great team!

Cons

Long hours, some on call shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gentlemen Plumbers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement