The Gentlemen Plumbers

The Gentlemen Plumbers Job security & advancement reviews

Canada9 reviews

Clear
3.0Job security & advancement

"Opportunities are created, not found". It's what you make of it.

As a past employee I can simply say this: It's like every job; it is what you make of it. Every job has it's ups and it's downs. The Gentlemen plumbers gave me a unique opportunity to gain very valuable leadership, instruction, and customer service experience. The more you put into it and the more opportunities you create for yourself the better the experience. I was given the opportunity, through hard work, to hone customer service and leadership skills that will forever stick with me. It's a place you can create a forever home, or gain valuable experience to further grow and condition your professional life. That being said, if you are not willing to invest in yourself and strive for improvement then this is not a job for you.

Pros

Excellent opportunity for professional growth

Cons

Highly competitive/high stress career.

Steady Work With No Ceiling In Sight

Be prepared for a fast pace environment with constant learning opportunities. Your goal is to always be providing the best customer experience with exceptional plumbing service.If you have a good plumbing/heating foundation the provided training and opportunity for learning will solidify your career in the trades and make you an invaluable technician.

Pros

Steady Work, Training.

Cons

Long Hours.

Insights into The Gentlemen Plumbers

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks

Locally run family company, owner is hands on and recognizes hard work.

This company gave me the opportunity to switch careers, I learned a lot and really enjoyed my time with them. The owner is very well respected and invested in my learning,as such I am very grateful. I was able to develop within a new career and new role, the investment is very much appreciated! I was able to be part of serving the community and will miss the relationships with clients. Being of service is the name of the game, this company is growing and will be the top residential plumbing company in the country.

Pros

Hands on leadership, pay, local.

Cons

Communication/Direction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gentlemen Plumbers. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement