The Gear Centre Group of Companies
The Gear Centre Group of Companies Employee Review

Overall good company to work for!

16 March 2020
Good work/life balance accommodating to the work you are interested in.
The most difficult part of the job is the multitasking. When I started working here I thought I was skilled at this, but after a while I quickly learned that there was much more I could improve on and with the assistance of my Branch Manager now I have improved.
9 March 2020
Management is unbelievably arrogant it’s a dangerous environment there’s bullying going on at all times it’s the most disorganized/dirty shop I have ever come across in my time. I can’t even begin to explain the type of harassment going on there. In reality this place needs to be condemned I don’t know if HR knows what’s going on there but I will be informing them of everything
11 December 2019
Same location
Great company culture. Many initiatives in place for advancement and career development. Employees at all levels are well trained and company values are actually practiced in the way daily business is run.
10 December 2019
Same location
I have enjoyed my employment with this company since day 1 and enjoy the people I work with. Everyone is easy going and Management is very approachable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gear Centre Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
The Gear Centre Group of Companies Reviews by Location