The Gear Centre Group of Companies

The Gear Centre Group of Companies Employee Reviews for Inside Sales Representative

Inside Sales Representative6 reviews
Canada6 reviews
A good company that has always looked out for me, The people who work here tend to be long lasting employees and I would think generally feel appreciated
I've been here a little while now and i can honestly say i have no complaints. Everyone is very willing to help all the time, and has no problem taking extra time to explain things. The managers i have at my branch are very knowledgeable, hard working, and easy to get along with. Everyone here, Technicians, warehouse staff, parts people, and managers get along very well and rarely have problems.
i've worked at the Gear Centre for over a year now and its been a great place to work. My colleagues are good for the most part and i don't hate going to work!
this is a great place to work. i enjoy coming in everyday and seeing everyone at the shop. great environment everyone is friendly. management is very approachable and i feel i can bring anything up with them. you feel like part of a team. most difficult part for me is that it can be difficult sometimes helping to troubleshoot stuff over the phone
Terrible work environment. The company makes big promises and doesn’t stay with them. The lack of knowledge from your trainer will reflect on you and it will cost you your job.
If you’re looking for a job to start your career this is not it. They will fire you right before your probation is over for reasons that are false and aren’t your fault.

The management will do nothing to help you succeed at your job and will fire you without even giving any feedback on your performance.
Pros
Cons
The owners and the HR manager have no clue how to run a successful business in 21st century.The company is very poorly managed with old school managers and useless HRs. They make big promisses but seldom follow through. The work culture is toxic where no process improvement or creativity is encouraged. With no career development or advancement opportunity, this place is where dreams die. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Gear Centre Group of Companies. Our community is ready to answer.
The Gear Centre Group of Companies Reviews by Location