The Fresh Market Management reviews

2.8Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 1,820 reviews
fresh market siouxlookout.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sioux Lookout, ON12 July 2016
working at the fresh market really help me come out and talk with people i do not know. i learned how to tie boxes full of food without it all untying, learnt how to properly pack groceries. it was fun!
our management was great! always making sure we are on task and doing things correctly! All co workers knew eachother. Small town everyone knows everyone! The hardest part of my job was when it was very busy! trying to go fast because theres so many people!
and the most enjoyable part of it was just getting to know everyone better! also becoming friends with costumers!
a very productive workplace got to meet a lot of lovely customers
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D18 June 2014
a typical day in work would include stocking the shelves and cleaning where needed also helping customers who come into the shop .taking in the order putting it away sweep and clean after order is put away some days more then one order would come in from several company's where we got our stock from. i learned from this job a lot there was alway something to do no matter how busy or quite the shop got .i learned great customer service helping and dealing with any customer .the management in the shop was also very nice and helpful . one of the hardest parts of the job was stock take and inventory counting and weighing every thing in stock once a month but it got done and i got progressively better with it. most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with and the customers where very nice too i enjoyed my work there .
Pros
my co workers, the customers, the good work ethic and moral
Cons
no cons