The Fresh Market

The Fresh Market Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
Overall the management was lacking, but other employees made the work experience worth while. The pay was good compared to minimum wage and what other grocery stores offered me, although a younger male was hired months after me without experience and was offered a higher wage which for obvious reasons was distressing to me and other employees both male and female.
This job was my first job as I moved onto my own. They had great staff and very nice management. I worked a lot and it was definitely worth it as it was fun and great. They are caring and understanding to situations.
working at the fresh market really help me come out and talk with people i do not know. i learned how to tie boxes full of food without it all untying, learnt how to properly pack groceries. it was fun! our management was great! always making sure we are on task and doing things correctly! All co workers knew eachother. Small town everyone knows everyone! The hardest part of my job was when it was very busy! trying to go fast because theres so many people! and the most enjoyable part of it was just getting to know everyone better! also becoming friends with costumers!
a typical day in work would include stocking the shelves and cleaning where needed also helping customers who come into the shop .taking in the order putting it away sweep and clean after order is put away some days more then one order would come in from several company's where we got our stock from. i learned from this job a lot there was alway something to do no matter how busy or quite the shop got .i learned great customer service helping and dealing with any customer .the management in the shop was also very nice and helpful . one of the hardest parts of the job was stock take and inventory counting and weighing every thing in stock once a month but it got done and i got progressively better with it. most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with and the customers where very nice too i enjoyed my work there .
Pros
my co workers, the customers, the good work ethic and moral
Cons
no cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Fresh Market?