The Fresh Market
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from The Fresh Market:

The Fresh Market Employee Reviews in Sioux Lookout, ON

It's a nice place to work, It did get really stressful at times but i learned to deal with and kept doing my job. If i had to go back i would try being a store clerk.
Pros
Friendly Coworkers.
Cons
Stressful like any other job. Got to deal with upset customers.
This job was my first job as I moved onto my own. They had great staff and very nice management. I worked a lot and it was definitely worth it as it was fun and great. They are caring and understanding to situations.
This is not the fresh market foods in SLKT but the one in SLKT is fantastic it is a well staffed and they are all very friendly and willing to make compromises with their employees.
If your looking for a good place to work they keep there employees going and motivated i dont think i could gave asked for a better boss. that is all there is to say about it
Pros
all
Cons
working at the fresh market really help me come out and talk with people i do not know. i learned how to tie boxes full of food without it all untying, learnt how to properly pack groceries. it was fun! our management was great! always making sure we are on task and doing things correctly! All co workers knew eachother. Small town everyone knows everyone! The hardest part of my job was when it was very busy! trying to go fast because theres so many people! and the most enjoyable part of it was just getting to know everyone better! also becoming friends with costumers!