The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market Employee Review

Decent workplace, met new people

12 January 2018
Overall the management was lacking, but other employees made the work experience worth while. The pay was good compared to minimum wage and what other grocery stores offered me, although a younger male was hired months after me without experience and was offered a higher wage which for obvious reasons was distressing to me and other employees both male and female.
12 July 2016
Same role
Cashier (Former Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
working at the fresh market really help me come out and talk with people i do not know. i learned how to tie boxes full of food without it all untying, learnt how to properly pack groceries. it was fun!
our management was great! always making sure we are on task and doing things correctly! All co workers knew eachother. Small town everyone knows everyone! The hardest part of my job was when it was very busy! trying to go fast because theres so many people!

and the most enjoyable part of it was just getting to know everyone better! also becoming friends with costumers!
18 July 2020
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
This job was my first job as I moved onto my own. They had great staff and very nice management. I worked a lot and it was definitely worth it as it was fun and great. They are caring and understanding to situations.
28 June 2019
Floor Clerk (Former Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
This is not the fresh market foods in SLKT but the one in SLKT is fantastic it is a well staffed and they are all very friendly and willing to make compromises with their employees.