The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market Employee Review

a very productive workplace got to meet a lot of lovely customers

18 June 2014
a typical day in work would include stocking the shelves and cleaning where needed also helping customers who come into the shop .taking in the order putting it away sweep and clean after order is put away some days more then one order would come in from several company's where we got our stock from. i learned from this job a lot there was alway something to do no matter how busy or quite the shop got .i learned great customer service helping and dealing with any customer .the management in the shop was also very nice and helpful . one of the hardest parts of the job was stock take and inventory counting and weighing every thing in stock once a month but it got done and i got progressively better with it. most enjoyable part of the job was the people i worked with and the customers where very nice too i enjoyed my work there .
Pros
my co workers, the customers, the good work ethic and moral
Cons
no cons
18 July 2020
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
This job was my first job as I moved onto my own. They had great staff and very nice management. I worked a lot and it was definitely worth it as it was fun and great. They are caring and understanding to situations.
28 June 2019
Floor Clerk (Former Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
This is not the fresh market foods in SLKT but the one in SLKT is fantastic it is a well staffed and they are all very friendly and willing to make compromises with their employees.
22 July 2018
Floor Worker (Former Employee) - Sioux Lookout, ON
If your looking for a good place to work they keep there employees going and motivated i dont think i could gave asked for a better boss. that is all there is to say about it
Pros
all
Cons