THE FOREST HILL GROUP Employee Review

View all THE FOREST HILL GROUP reviews

Very flexible employment on part-time basis, typically pays better than competing companies.
Concierge (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 March 2019
Routine clocked hours of work with dynamic challenges on occasion that require improvisation dealing with luxury/high end environments to various miscellaneous issues. Allows for improving one's customer service and interpersonal skills. Part time positions are ideal for students.
Pros
Flexible, better pay than competing organisations
Cons
Little to no upward mobility within company

Other THE FOREST HILL GROUP Employee Reviews

I wouldnt go back even if this was the last security company in Toronto
Executive Concierge (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2019
I had a ghastly experience with this employer, one I never wish to repeat as I was discharged from one location to another on a weekly basis, often lacking any communication on the reasons. Hours given just to find out this was a tactic to get me to pick up extra shifts as they would be get cut right after I was used for whatever purpose I was needed. They use, lie and cheat you, then expect you to be happy. I wouldn't work here again, even if this was the last security company in Toronto.
Pros
Cons
lies, cheating, misleading information.
Great Foundation
Security Professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2019
Great company to work for, lots of opportunities to make money this company also pays more than some of the other security companies out there. And they value their workers.