THE FOREST HILL GROUP Employee Review

View all THE FOREST HILL GROUP reviews

Great Foundation
Security Professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2019
Great company to work for, lots of opportunities to make money this company also pays more than some of the other security companies out there. And they value their workers.

Other THE FOREST HILL GROUP Employee Reviews

I wouldnt go back even if this was the last security company in Toronto
Executive Concierge (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2019
I had a ghastly experience with this employer, one I never wish to repeat as I was discharged from one location to another on a weekly basis, often lacking any communication on the reasons. Hours given just to find out this was a tactic to get me to pick up extra shifts as they would be get cut right after I was used for whatever purpose I was needed. They use, lie and cheat you, then expect you to be happy. I wouldn't work here again, even if this was the last security company in Toronto.
Pros
Cons
lies, cheating, misleading information.
not a positive enviornment
Valet (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 April 2019
the lost the site i was working at and total no communication, i have no idea what happened and now i will be unemployed because of this unprofessional. lots of work if you wanted to do it but not a positive enviornment, lots of gosip and some negative people
Pros
there is work available almost all the time
Cons
not a positive enviornment