THE FOREST HILL GROUP Employee Review

View all THE FOREST HILL GROUP reviews

Unrealistic Expectation
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2019
Its a different thing every single day. you get to work and then have to go to another location because someone booked off. I have been getting moved all over the place for the last 8 months. very rarely do i get all the hours promissed and have had many pay issue. some taking upto 30 - 60 - 90 days to reslove. unbelievable, but security is a horribly industry.. i dont recommend this to anyone. not like security jobin dubai
Pros
good for new immigrant with no experience or skill
Cons
not like security jobin dubai

Other THE FOREST HILL GROUP Employee Reviews

I wouldnt go back even if this was the last security company in Toronto
Executive Concierge (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2019
I had a ghastly experience with this employer, one I never wish to repeat as I was discharged from one location to another on a weekly basis, often lacking any communication on the reasons. Hours given just to find out this was a tactic to get me to pick up extra shifts as they would be get cut right after I was used for whatever purpose I was needed. They use, lie and cheat you, then expect you to be happy. I wouldn't work here again, even if this was the last security company in Toronto.
Pros
Cons
lies, cheating, misleading information.
Great Foundation
Security Professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2019
Great company to work for, lots of opportunities to make money this company also pays more than some of the other security companies out there. And they value their workers.