THE FOREST HILL GROUP Employee Review

View all THE FOREST HILL GROUP reviews

Don't waste your future
Concierge/Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 January 2017
The Forest Hill Group is the worst security company in GTA. They act like they are the high end security company but reality is they are below average not even close to average companies. I worked two years with them. They charged for uniform and never gave me full set. I checked with their other staffs and they also said the same thing. Always made mistakes in payroll, Missing hours, Office staffs are carp.
Pros
Cons
Take money from you, Payroll mistakes, Hours missing, Administration is worst

Other THE FOREST HILL GROUP Employee Reviews

I wouldnt go back even if this was the last security company in Toronto
Executive Concierge (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2019
I had a ghastly experience with this employer, one I never wish to repeat as I was discharged from one location to another on a weekly basis, often lacking any communication on the reasons. Hours given just to find out this was a tactic to get me to pick up extra shifts as they would be get cut right after I was used for whatever purpose I was needed. They use, lie and cheat you, then expect you to be happy. I wouldn't work here again, even if this was the last security company in Toronto.
Pros
Cons
lies, cheating, misleading information.
Great Foundation
Security Professional (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 May 2019
Great company to work for, lots of opportunities to make money this company also pays more than some of the other security companies out there. And they value their workers.