The Food Dudes Inc.

The Food Dudes Inc. Employee Reviews

Canada7 reviews
Fun and great people to work with. It's super interersting
Young and hip company. The chefs are very cool to work with. The front office is super friendly.

Some of the events you get to serve are cool and interesting to be at. You meet alot of new people.
must have been a good workplace before...
Worked here for sometime. Met some really good people/colleagues. Safe work environment. And this is where the good part ends. 70 hour weeks on a fixed yearly salary plus poor management in terms of staffing and discipline. None of that really excites me at least. Food was pretty run of the mill apart from some really different and delicious recipes.
Pros
Met some really good people/colleagues, safe work environment
Cons
very long hours for very little compensation, management
My time with the food dudes
It's a great learning environment, with constant appreciation and rewards for good work. More like a family than an employer that truly cares for it's staffs well being. I've never had a job that was so enjoyable.
Productive and fun workplace with many nice staff
Food Dudes has many friendly staff. The time is flexible and the workplace culture is so great. All managers are nice and easy to talk with. The hardest part of this job is you will be on the low season in winter because that is the lowest season and we do not have many events in this time. So, be ready to find a backup job to cover your life in the winter time. I love working here because I can learn many things from chefs and staff.
An amazing kitchen environment with bunch of talented and enthusiastic chefs
I love working this place by their working and training. They are very talented and hard working to make me more motivation in cooking and making new recipes.
Pros
good pay and free staff meals
Cons
be overtime as you can
meh
They hired me and this other guy on the same day and we both worked there for 2 and a half months, then they emailed me saying they slowed down but I found out they fired the other guy on the same day so clearly they hire guys, have them work there for 2 and a half months, then fire them before they make it pass their 3 months to keep people from getting benefits.
the best
The best catering company that i have ever worked for, not only in the city of toronto but across Canada as well, they are innovative in the industry and a pleasure to work for
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Food Dudes Inc.?