The Face Shop

Canada26 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

Fun and nice work place

High pressure work place with a lot of fun challenges and consistenly changing in the company direction and culture. However, definately a place to learn things

Too competitive

Too competitive. If you are someone who enjoys competitions than you will enjoy this job. A little hard to manage school and life but in general it's not bad.

It is a great international work place.

I've learnt how to manage the store from the Faceshop with highly responsible attitude. I love communicate with customers if they laugh that will make my day.

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

Less training

Fun place to work because of coworkers, job itself is very boring

TFS is overall a wonderful place to work - my coworkers all get along with myself and with each other, the company provides many bonuses and perks in the form of gifts/gratis, and the management is very good. I have learned quite a lot about skincare and the natural ingredients that are put into The Face Shop's products, and have a deeper understanding now of the skin and its behaviour, compared to before my employment with this company. My only complaint is that when it's slow, it's SLOW. Time seems to go crawling by and honestly, you can only clean a shelf so many times before you go insane.

Pros

Workplace dynamic, acquiring knowledge

Cons

Long hours on your feet, slow days are dreadful

fun great nice funny people to work with and u learn new things every day

i really like this job i makes you learn so much about you self and ur skin since i have been working here i now know what my skin ton is like and what to use and what not to use wish is fine by me and Im able to help others feel goof about them self in and out as well

Pros

u get break but u don't get pay for it

Cons

40 hours a week but no over time just when they need help with stock

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Face Shop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement