The Face Shop
View all The Face Shop reviews

The Face Shop

The Face Shop Employee Review

Too competitive

Too competitive. If you are someone who enjoys competitions than you will enjoy this job. A little hard to manage school and life but in general it's not bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Terrible Experience

They had no flexibility, poor management, under kept facilities, and they are consistently hiring new people. Left due to completely inappropriate behaviour.

Pros

I loved selling the products

Cons

entire work environment
Same role

I met amazing people but the management is terrible

I met people that i COULD CONSIDERER FRIENDS FOR LIFE BUT HT EHEAD OFFICE AND MANAGEMENT ARE TERRIBLE! The schedules were always out 2 days before your shifts, so unorganized...

Pros

Free products, nice team

Cons

Schedule out late, management so bad, head office give crazy targets
Same location

Fun place to work, not good $$

I loved working for the face shop. I learned so much about skin and was able to sell products according to my knowledge. The hardest part of the job was being inside Chinook mall. The general population is rude and pushy when walking through the halls, but once you got inside the store its fairly small and quiet, making it a bit easier to talk with your client or fellow employees. When you are hired they tell you it's seasonal so unfortunately most people don't stay very long and the pay will not be above minimum wage.

Pros

fun

Cons

not good money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Face Shop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement