The Face Shop
View all The Face Shop reviews

The Face Shop

The Face Shop Employee Review

Fun and nice work place

High pressure work place with a lot of fun challenges and consistenly changing in the company direction and culture. However, definately a place to learn things

Same role

It is a great international work place.

I've learnt how to manage the store from the Faceshop with highly responsible attitude. I love communicate with customers if they laugh that will make my day.

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

Less training
Same role

Training.......Nope

Good luck - thrown to the wolves. Didn't receive any actual training for 5months and was in a management position, the 'training' I did receive was bra bitter staff member who treated me poorly from day one not that upper management cared. Left to figure out all the crazy report sending schedule to yourself. Upper management is never happy with your performance, it's just not good enough. Not even bring the store to having the best sales it had ever had at that location. Never celebrated either! *stay away*

Pros

Decent skincare

Cons

Overworked under paid and never celebrated.
Same location

Love my coworkers, pay not so much

The job is great for learning about sales and various products in Korean skincare. Friendly coworkers and helpful managers. Definitely had fun while at work despite the stress of reaching goals. However sales goals are occasionally very hard to reach and hours are long. It is very hard to be promoted or get a pay raise within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Face Shop. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • The Face Shop
  • Fun and nice work place