The Estée Lauder Companies
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updates from The Estée Lauder Companies:

The Estée Lauder Companies Employee Reviews

Canada142 reviews
A nice, clean, climate-controlled workspace
The work was good, not too strenuous. The only pressure to get things done was at the end of extended sale periods or around the holiday season. Coworkers were also great and helpful.
Pros
Free coffee, flexible hours.
Fun working place but not treated employee well
A good place to learn and play. The payment is okay, but there are no benefits for part-time and On-call position. The management is not good and the schedule is terrible. Lots of gossips and the only real thing you can find are your fake coworkers.
good pay bad environment
brutal environment to work in. toxic people and very very verys strict. nothing you do will ever be good enough and someone will always try to get you fired for doing something as much as walking a little to far away from your counter.
More productivity and friendly team workers worked with me
Friendly enjoyable working place. I learned fast paced works in line works. The management taking care every each person in same way with positive attitude.
I like it
I can say is a good company
I will recommend more and more people

Well organize

Staff are very good

Overall, good to work, nice and clean environment
Efficient
Be fully responsible for the daily management of the store, formulate and implement the sales task breakdown according to the development strategy.
Good as a survival job
When you do not have any other job but want to start with something after landing in Canada as an immigrant, this is a good option without much expertise requirements.
good place to work at
i enjoyed working at Estee Lauder Companies a lot. My coworkers were nice and very fun. I learnt a lot about my job as a sales person. I also developed my organizational skills a lot.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Estée Lauder Companies?
Productive and high-energy place to work
Requires the ability to work with very little supervision. Ability to work from home as per the position worked. Changing work locations add to a variety in work places, although sometimes it makes it difficult to find space to work.
Pros
Discounts on Estee products
Cons
Changing project timelines
Professional
lf you want to consider to work foe estee lauder, always remember this: You work under a high pressure with great expectation. Managers just see your number, your skills and values just measured by your sales.
Excellent
I really enjoyed working at Estee , learnt a lot by working here, company sends you for training and if you feel any problem there is always resources to help you, they give you training for any new product that comes . You get trained as to how approach customers, how to ask open ended questions and close the sale . You are always learning something new .
Decent, clean work environment. Salary should be more competitive.
Decent, clean work environment. Salary should be more competitive. More focus should be placed on succession planning and employee promotion to keep employees motivated and rewarded for loyalty and hard work.
Fast Paced Cosmetic Manufacturing
It is a great place to work! It's a 24 hour operation with multiple sites. Employees rarely leave the company and there are opportunities to work in other departments depending on needs.
Unprofessional workplace with unhealthy competition
I was not happy with my team as they were not professional. The manager did not seem to be prepared for her position. Subsequently, the company chiefly focused on sales and achieving daily targets. Therefore, they did not care about internal problems. Since sales was the main target of the company, the team was under constant pressure, leading to unhealthy competition between the team members. The only joyful and beneficial experience during my time in Estee Lauder was the training we had for new products.
Horrible
This is by far the most unprofessional place I have ever worked. I received zero training on cash or the floor and was some how expected to work both at the same time because there’s never enough associates. There’s also way too many managers and it’s extremely difficult to learn when you have 8 different people telling you how to do the same thing a different way. Managers also like to sit in the back for most of their shifts and talk about personal stuff and then get mad when you disturb them and the amount of swearing managers do while in the work place is ugly. Honestly the problems here are endless and none of your hard work will be appreciated.
Pros
friendly staff
Great Work Life balance, but hands off management team
Estee Lauder is an excellent company in terms of the work culture, you have an excellent work-life balance with the option to work for just 4.5 days per week in the summers. You get a lot of make up at great discounts, and sometimes even free as gratuity. They really value their employees. The management team however is quite hands off so if you're self motivated, its fine, though sometimes you feel that there is no direction from management at all.
Pros
discounted make-up
Cons
difficult to get direction from management
Nice to wok
Nice to work, friendly working environment and about 80% health benefits covered for full time employee, Lots of things to getting to learning for newcomers as a employee, more then 35000 employee through out world .
Great experience
Would like to work further with this company again and again. Came to know with different way of all organization to work in the atmosphere were safety comes first and also manager use to take personal care.
Productive workplace
It’s a great place to work providing opportunity for growth and professional development. Excellent hands on experience. Friendly and welcoming staff.
i work with both company cinram and kcj companies as my initinal jobs and then i left because i got job at estee lauder.
its good place to work and get experience but very long waiting to get hire .people and management are good to work with them but less opportunities to grow.work place is safe and lots of safety program running in the company.
Productive and fun work place
Learned many skills like quality work, accuracy, keen detail orientation, communication skills, organization, pro activeness.very cooperative management. fun workplace.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Estée Lauder Companies. Our community is ready to answer.