The Epiphany Group

The Epiphany Group Employee Reviews

Canada2 reviews
Working at Epiphany Group (EG) is truly an incredible experience. Work never feels like work because I love ALL the people I work with and the office that we work in. The EG office always has a positive, energetic feel and is most likely the nicest office space in Southern Alberta.

The Executive team (plus all the other team members) here at EG are all great to work with and very personable. They are always willing to answer any questions you might have and ensure that you are being challenged, learning lots, and still enjoying your time here are an employee. Their open management style makes it easy to understand the companies vision and goals, and your purpose within the company. As an employee you feel very valuable to the succession of the business.

EG provides a superb work/life balance. The offer competitive wages and benefits package.

Overall, my position here at EG is challenging, rewarding, and exciting. I would recommend working here to anyone I know.
Answering the phone and emails. Update company's book to make sure they balance out at the end of the day. Go in and do your work environment.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Epiphany Group?