The Employment Solution

The Employment Solution Employee Reviews

Canada16 reviews
I have been privileged to work with a great team while at TES. Lots of autonomy and trust, very positive environment and management is very approachable and friendly. A very familial atmosphere. Job security isn't there though for sure.
Mississauga engineering division was a really fun and exciting group to be a part of. My manager was phenomenal and so were the industrial co-workers. Unfortunately they are all no longer there and we all have moved on.
In my experience this was a great agency to work for. I had a good experience when on a call list for casual assignments, and I had a number of longer term projects that were great too. I would say this agency is doing a good job navigating what still feels like a nascent industry (IT.)
Great company to work for. I did lean anything because I did my experience. My manager is the best, He always thanked me for my job and wanted to be sure that he noticed my good work.
It's a great place to finish your carrier.
Pros
Remote work, no stress
Cons
Benefit are not that great
horrible place to work for .. had all kinds of issues .. with time sheets and getting paid ....almost had to take them to court to get paid
very poor management skills especially the skilled trades dept..

they had issues with understanding that there are 7 days in a week as to only 5 days in a week.. im not 100 percent sure if they understood ..english ...
Pros
Cons
getting paid
There is not enough work to sustain oneself. One or two days a week on average.

The work is not bad and the pay is in line with others in the area. Usually work alone or with client IT staff and have met some good people.
Pros
Variety of tasks
Cons
not enough hours
I worked on a contract with TES for 3 years about 4 years ago.

They were always super easy to work with and were very accomodating.

The jobs were always sent with plenty of time to decide whether, or not, to accept them. Feedback was always welcomed and actioned if action was required.
i enjoy working a T.E.S. lots of good people and i like the culture. I can say I love going into the office everyday and learning from my peers. I enjoy lots.
Company was great and the owners are amazing! The bosses are great! Everyone within each department works as a team. The benefits are lacking now though for the size that the company has grown.
Pros
Great Bosses
Cons
Hours and Benefits
An agency with great Skilled Trades / Technical opportunities. They understand the market and do their best to be on par or above the market rates. They can't always do so because they must follow what their clients ask for.

The recruiters are very honest about opportunities (contract or permanent) and the possibility of advancement within the role. If your contract ends, they will try to find you a new job right away.

Overall, one of the better agencies for sure that will help you with whatever type of role you need.
Pros
Fair Wages, Honest, Helpful
Une bonne collaboration d'équipe. Il y avait toujours de l'entraide.
Seems to be a pretty good company to work for.

As with all places, some of your team leads are good, others are not so good. Been lucky where mine have been mostly good.

They address any concerns I had pretty quick and made sure things were in place so I could be paid.

Being paid weekly is good.

It's always something different from contract to contract so it keeps your skills sharp and current.
Pros
Weekly pay, good people to work for, takes care of any issues very quickly
Cons
The only beef is mileage. They don't pay the first 50km from your town, so that kind of bites
Depending on the role within the company, it is a very good place to work. Experienced things I never thought I would have the opportunity and made some good relationships with people across the country.
I learned a lot of things about retail stores, the team is amazing and always helping each other.
Pros
Learn, learn and learn.
Cons
Night shifts.
lately very little work.
not sharing evenly

computer installation

great co-workers -
Pros
great pay & expenses
Cons
not enough work to keep paying bills
IT TECH/COMPUTER TECHNICIAN
looking for a perm oppertunity or full time