The Distillery Restaurants Corp Employee Reviews

Stunning Restaurant with great food and staff
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 September 2018
This majestic restaurant located in the Distillery District is by far the most beautiful restaurant the DRC has under its umbrella! The staff are great to work with, the chef's creations are absolutely delicious, and the culture of the company is great as well, a real family feel to it!
As the AGM I was in charge of the daily service of the restaurant from leading the management team to success and coaching and guiding the staff, to creating a great dining experience for our guests!
Pros
Great and dedicated team
Cons
Every summer they have a soccer games
From Dishwisher to Line cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 May 2016
I really like because they have excellent chefs and friendly cooks. They really work hard, and respect everyone working in the company...
Pros
free lunch
Cons
This is my first catering job
Server (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2014
I love this job is because of the great management and team player environment. I have learnt a lot from the other coworkers. They usually share their thoughts and we had good time with ground of guests and music belong of events. We serve many wedding events almost every weekend. Again, I enjoy working this job to enhance my customer service and increase guests satisfaction.
Pros
get free dinner
Cons
work in long hour of the event