The Diamond/Harbour/Bell Group Employee Reviews

Poorly managed company. Owner doesn't care
Parts. (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 December 2018
Don't bother applying for a job here. Tainted from upper management down. They don't care about the employess that work here. All they care about is the bottom line.
like to work and keep busy
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB27 November 2018
liked going to work every day and a great bunch of guys to work with management was fair but ferm on rules. lots of training available. and never had a worry with job security.
Shipper/Receiver/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB14 August 2018
Good company.
Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 December 2016
This is an excellent training ground for apprentices as International has an exceptional in house training program. The International warranty program is top notch, thus demanding the best out of each technician. This job demands a high level of production & technical knowledge from each mechanic.
Pros
Great in house Training & good wages
Cons
High stress environment
poor on the payroll side
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Lloydminster, AB4 October 2016
take time off time cards every day when caught wont reimburse
bad attitude by immediate supervisor working environment is very crowded and cluttered
Cons
bad attitude of service writer
great place
Full time heavy duty mechanic (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 October 2012
learned lots, just got slow and got layed off, very insecure employment
Pros
managment
Cons
almost like a flat rate shop
It was the start of my career as a Journeyman Heavy Duty Red Seal Technician.
Journeyman Heavy Duty Red Seal Technician (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 July 2012
A typical day would consist of learning the finer points of being a Journeyman Technician such as overhauling engines. During the course of my employment I learned the technical overhaul of many types of engines. The management at Diamond International Trucks treated me with respect and professionalism. I was fortunate enough to work with a great team of Journeyman Technicians that taught me new skills and different approaches. Being the perfectionist I am I found it hard to satisfy mangement. An example of this occured when I was beating warranty time and yet they asked me to further my speed, doing this I found myself comprimising my work. I took pride in the education I recieved from my employment, and found it was a worth while experience.
Pros
working with other journeyman technicians improved my own abilities therefore improved bussiness.
Cons
the cons of my employment were little room for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Diamond/Harbour/Bell Group. Our community is ready to answer.

The Diamond/Harbour/Bell Group Reviews by Location