The Coop Wicked Chicken

The Coop Wicked Chicken Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work with Mario Kart on the side!

The Coop Wicked Chicken has been one of the best places I've ever worked at. The staff and management team are extremely friendly and will listen to your needs and help out as much as possible. The work is manageable and side duties were easily completed before the shift was finished. The Atmosphere is relaxed and enjoyable. I would suggest working there as much as I can.

You don't want to work here.

Used to enjoy it, but management changed and it became awful to work there. Turnover rate is insane. After a month or 2 everyone who worked there is either fired or quit. Don't chance it unless you enjoy the feeling of depression every day and dont plan on staying long.

Pros

Foods fairly tasty

Cons

Literally everything else

Fun place to work and amazing co workers

The Coop is an amazing place to work. You'll make great hours and meet some amazing people. The people you work with will become your second family always looking out for your best interests and making sure you succeed.

Fun and friendly staff and a great work environment

This was a really great place to work through the summer. The staff was all really welcoming and friendly. The restaurant does get busy on weekends so be prepared to work late.

Productive and fun workplace

It was hard to work in such a hot truck sometimes, but it was bearable. The team worked great together all the time, we always had fun while working. The hardest part of the job, for me at least, was hearing what people were saying; at the festivals the music is loud and the crowd is loud too so I had to listen very carefully to those ordering. The most enjoyable part of the job, was the just whole experience in general.

Pros

great work team, great free food

Cons

long hours, hot enviroment

really love this job! great place to work, great people, great management! terrific work enviroment. Everyone who works here has great personalities and teach me alot, i learned alot from the people here. the most enjoyable part is the people i work with and the people we serve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coop Wicked Chicken. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2