The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) Employee Reviews

Found 282 reviews matching the search See all 8,502 reviews
lots of interaction with customers
Here as a Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON11 April 2019
Here it's a typical 8-5 work day. 5 days a week. Holidays off since the grocery stores are closed. I enjoyed my days here. Lots of heavy lifting. no need for a a gym membership!
There's a reason why Coca-Cola is not in Canada's top 100 employers and PepsiCo is in.
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC10 April 2019
We need a new facilty, everything is being crammed in a very tiny warehouse which is 100% unsafe. You'll become clausthrophobic once you work here in the Victoria warehouse. Every pallet is touching the pallets beside it and management is wondering why this specific location had a lot of breakage. We don't even have a baler and a tygard machine. Once you step in this warehouse you'll get extremely disappointed. It's not what you'd expect when you hear "Coca-Cola". And there are alot of other issues that has to be addressed. Workers making up their own schedule, coming in late, leaving early, not wanting to work OT, etc. It doesn't feel like a job, really. There's a reason why Coke isn't in Canada's top 100 employers while PepsiCo maintaned its spot for the past few years.
Pros
Pays you 28 bucks an hour as full time, 22 as part time.
Cons
You'll feel like working in a sweatshop.
Améliorer mais source de vie
Responsable de group (Current Employee) –  Tunis, ON24 March 2019
J'ai obtenu une expérience en tant que chef de lignes
Happiness is not a Coca-Cola
Driver (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 March 2019
You get paid very well for the work you do. As a driver you are home most nights. The current management team is not good to work with or for. The equipment is newer.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Fast Paced with lots of opportunity for advancement
Merchandiser (seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC16 March 2019
typical day as a merchandiser is getting your schedule in the morning before you start, then you drive to the stores on your list in the order they appear. once at a store you sign in at the customer service desk, you consult the manager of the store to learn what needs to be done, then you go and pull the product out using a pallet jack and start loading the shelves.
Pros
good salary, being very physically active
Cons
unless you're permanent, your job ends at the end of the season
overall experience
Sales Execution Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 March 2019
Working for Coca-Cola has been an absolute pleasure and great opportunity to be apart of a top global recognition company. The company takes care of its employees well with benefit packages, car allowance and added perks. If you are looking to build a career their are many paths you can take depending on your interests.
Black Event / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2019
Amazing management. Good working place, friendly and reliable supervisors. Good benefits for future. family supporting programs. Worldwide job opportunities.
Fun Place to Work and Company Treats you like a Valued Employee
FRANCHISE OPERATIONS MANAGER - EAST INDIA (Former Employee) –  West Bengal2 March 2019
I have spent 6 years within Coke and typically they do lot of activities to keep Employees Happy. Weekends are generally off and you can take work from home. When it comes to business, individual needs to invest full dedication and work hours to deliver.
Pros
Weekend Off, Rations, 30 Days personal leave
Cons
Career Growth in Cross Functons
Summer job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON28 February 2019
I worked here on Kingston in the summer of 2018, and left to come back to school as planned and discussed with manager. Overall the job was amazing, absolutely loved it, the training that was received was above par compared to my other warehouse job in the past. The manager was very understanding when we talked about heading to school. The other warehouse attendants we awesome to work with aswell, and answered any and all questions that I had about the job.
Pros
Amazing atmosphere to work in
Cons
Warehouse isn’t air conditioned
Good company to work for, just keep your head down.
Service Technician/Cooler Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 February 2019
this a company you can build a career at. Great benefits. There is plenty of opportunity for overtime.They will not always be loyal to you if you hurt yourself on the job.
Coca-Cola is a multi-year brand that has improved as a working tool as well as its product quality
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Canada15 February 2019
Coca-Cola is a multi-year brand that has improved as a job as well as the quality of its products, I would be happy to work in the Coca-Cola warehouse in any city of Canada
Good Salary for Part Time
Warehouse General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 February 2019
Pay is good at 21/hr. However, it will take years to get the Full time job. No Benefits nor discounts for Work Shoe and Seniority is being followed not the performance.
Fun place
Merchandiser/warehouse (Former Employee) –  Bathurst NB4 February 2019
Fun place ..no stress..friendly employee ..manger is friendly with good communication skills..supply with uniform..paid mileage..weekend was off ..nobody works at night
Pros
Pop
Cons
Pysical work
coca-cola
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON30 January 2019
staff member are great , benefits are great job security not so much coca-cola has a pretty large turn over rate and a lot of people are thrown under the bus professionally
Stay away!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON21 January 2019
The worst place I have ever worked in my life, as for respect for its workers. The drivers and warehouse makes the company the money not there useless discriminating management! Management is horrible and treat you like a number and are very disrespectful to the workers, if you have any self respect or pride for your self please stay away! Very unelical and very unorganized place. It would run better with just the workers, no managers!!! If your looking for being a AZ driver there? Move along you can do better!!
Pros
Not much
Sales with a team feel
Sales Execution Associate (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON20 January 2019
Working here was great. Met alot of friends and learned alot of new skills. My position involved me going to four outlets daily and making sure they had proper supply of Coca-Cola products. I would write orders on a handheld tablet using a app called M-series. The job also involved merchandising the stores which at times could seem heavy. Their were alot of fun aspects to this job, such as building displays and having to gain space in stores like Walmart and Loblaws to sell more product.
Tough gig
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 January 2019
Flexibale job and can have a life outside of work.
Tip wear a back brace and the company will pay for it .
Wear gloves
Stretch alot during and not during work.
Hard to plan days cause your on call

Good part time job and managers are understanding
Better then grocery stores

Tip- podcasts and radio cause your solo
Pros
Flexiable
Cons
Physical
amazing
Intern (Former Employee) –  Delhi, ON15 January 2019
Out of the wide spectrum of experiences I have acquired during my education, none of them has
been as important or enlightening as the internship with Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages Pvt.
Ltd. My work involved shadowing the marketing team and observing their daily routine. First
and foremost, this was the first time I had the chance to work in a professional setting, which in
itself taught me important lessons in work ethics and overall professionalism.
Fun workplace
Pre-seller (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region11 January 2019
6 days of work and selling is what really I learned from the company. The management is responsive to their employees. The hardest part of the job is when the month ends and I did not hit the sales target. The most enjoyable part is the personal relationship I have with my customers.
Worst Place to work for
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton9 January 2019
This is the worst place to work for.

Divorcies and people with personal issues are filled at this place and they will make sure that your life is miserable as well.

Huge lack of communication and everyone pretends that they are busy but they are actually doing nothing.

Honestly, save yourself the trouble and stay away from this Toxic workplace.
Pros
Just the brand name
Cons
Everything especially management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC). Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K