Play YouTube video button
The Co-operators
The Co-operators Employee Review

okay place to work with nice co-workers

8 April 2020
Okay place to work with nice co-workers. Good for work life balance. more emphasis on improving quality of services. Overall positive experience at here.
Pros
Good Work Life Balance
24 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your experience.We’re glad to hear you are pleased with the work-life balance in your agency office, and that you are having a positive work experience. We encourage you to share this positive feedback with your leader.
28 April 2020
Same role
Insurance Advisor (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Good company to work for , fast paced, can be stressful, but never boring. Incentives are great too.
Benefits were good.

Changes in the industry became very stressful, as we had to deal with clients not being happy about increases in premiums, this was an issue with all insurance companies not only the cooperators

Building long term relationships with clients is key to being successful
24 June 2020
Thank you for your review. Our advisors are self-employed and are accountable and responsible for running the agency and managing their staff. We are glad to hear about your positive experience working in the agency office including the incentives and benefits.
31 March 2020
Family owned location branch. Incredible treatment of staff and clients. Too many pro's to list in one paragraph. If I had remained in the Bonnyille area I would have stayed with the company for the rest of my career.
Pros
Family is a priority
Cons
Located in Bonnyville
19 June 2020
Thank you for your positive review! As part of the co-operative business sector, The Co-operators is built on the values of honesty, caring, hard work, family and community. Our advisors are self-employed and are responsible for running the agency and managing their staff. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time working in an agency office and hope you had the opportunity to share your positive feedback with your former leader.
30 January 2018
Same roleSame location
Insurance Advisor III (Current Employee) - Winnipeg, MB
Great company
Good benefits

Slow paced environment

Not a wonderful place to build a career if you are young. Especially here in winnipeg.

No commissions
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Co-operators. Our community is ready to answer.