Play YouTube video button
The Co-operators
The Co-operators Employee Review

Receptionist

2 March 2020
Working at the cooperators is absolutely a fantastic Experience, the work culture is fantastic but the pay is absolutely garbage. Above minimum wage but below average in the industry, they expect a lot and pay little. And in the screening interview was told if I didn’t fit in, they’d just get rid of me same day, they don’t care about paying you out. . No raises in sight
Official response from The Co-operators
1 May 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review The Co-operators. It is wonderful to hear that you are having a fantastic work experience. With a focus on sustainability and the communities we service, we have achieved a truly caring and warm culture. In addition, our salaries are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure they're competitive with similar positions within the insurance industry and local markets. We encourage you to reach out to your leader to discuss your concerns regarding salary in greater detail so they may be addressed directly.
18 November 2014
A busy day filled with reviewing with existing clients and up selling them on different product lines.
Pros
Prospecting and meeting with clients
Cons
None to mention
29 June 2020
People are nice to work with, advancement is always present, good benefits and the company itself believes in your capabilities and they give chances to people who are determined no matter how hard you fall because that’s their version of success.
Pros
Advancement
22 May 2020
The team at the Co-operators were a pleasure to work with. Highly collaborative, forward-thinking and respectful of work-life balance.

The location was ideal, in the heart of Guelph, so it remains to be seen how the COVID-19 pandemic will effect that.

I would certainly consider working there again in the future.

Good overall experience!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Co-operators. Our community is ready to answer.