Play YouTube video button
The Co-operators
The Co-operators Employee Review

Professional caring company

11 April 2020
Lots of opportunities to advance. This is a career company with opportunities with many career paths - sales, claims, actuary and many more A 100% Canadian co-operative with opportunities across Canada
24 June 2020
At The Co-operators we welcome feedback. We are a proud Canadian Co-operative. Our heritage and values shape our approach to business, resulting in a different​ and better client experience.
8 November 2019
Good life work balance if you work hard you are compensated.
Holidays are fair, benefits included.

Great teamwork and good atmosphere.

Thankful for having a job close to home
22 November 2019
Thank you for your review. We’re glad to hear you are enjoying your workplace including the work environment, location and total rewards. Our advisors are self-employed and are accountable and responsible for running the agency and managing their staff. We value your feedback and encourage you to share this positive feedback with your leader.
17 October 2019
Fair salary with paid vacation. There was also commission on certain sales of policies. Many team building events and incentives to be a team player..
22 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. Our advisors are self-employed and are accountable and responsible for running the agency and managing their staff. We hope you had the opportunity to share your positive feedback with your former leader.
15 September 2019
Same location
Pros:
Work-life balance

Flex days

Helpfully teammates

Day pass by fast

Truly better place for you and clients

Cons:

Career growth not clear

Pay lower than competition
11 November 2019
Thank you for your positive review! The Co-operators is an insurance company unlike any other. We support a balanced, performance-oriented work environment and offer a number of benefits to support employees in balancing their work, family and community commitments. Having a highly engaged workforce is extremely important to our organization. It means that employees support our mission and are willing to make extra efforts to help us achieve our strategic objectives. At every level of our organization, we see people who are deeply committed to their work, who share our corporate values and whose professionalism and dedication fuel our success as an organization.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Co-operators. Our community is ready to answer.