Play YouTube video button
The Co-operators
The Co-operators Employee Review

Excellent Place to work!

21 January 2020
The Co-operators are very good to all staff, work life balance is very important. The work is well distributed among people with the right skill set, training is provided if needed.
Official response from The Co-operators
30 April 2020
Thank you for reviewing The Co-operators. We agree with your positive comments! We value work life balance and believe in the career development of our people. Our dedication to our employees continued development shows in our investment in training programs, paid tuition and leadership programs. The ongoing efforts and dedication of our employees in the office and the community make this a great place to work and set us apart from other organizations.
22 May 2020
The team at the Co-operators were a pleasure to work with. Highly collaborative, forward-thinking and respectful of work-life balance.

The location was ideal, in the heart of Guelph, so it remains to be seen how the COVID-19 pandemic will effect that.

I would certainly consider working there again in the future.

Good overall experience!
22 May 2020
Relaxed, yet productive and fun working environment. Collaborative team work, friendly management and trustworthy. Challenging tasks, large scale applications with clear direction.
6 May 2020
Different departments have different management, but so far had no issues at all. Job load was up and down - so be ready to relax when you can and work hard when is needed
Official response from The Co-operators
15 June 2020
Thank you for your review! Our financial strength and stability is sustained by the people we employ, and we're committed to creating a work environment in which our employees feel respected, valued, recognize and rewarded for their efforts. The Co-operators flexible work options allows each department to meet their work needs while allowing employees to achieve greater work life balance.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Co-operators. Our community is ready to answer.