Play YouTube video button

Senior Quality Assurance Manager1 review
Canada1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
The Co-operators selected this as a representative review
Great company to work for with many opportunities for advancement. The company provides all training and covers all costs for training. Great benefits package.
Official response from The Co-operators
28 March 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We agree with your positive comments. At The Co-operators, we value the time our employees spend with us and work hard to support their personal and professional growth. We are also proud of our unique culture which makes this “a BETTER place to work".
The Co-operators are very good to all staff, work life balance is very important. The work is well distributed among people with the right skill set, training is provided if needed.
Official response from The Co-operators
30 April 2020
Thank you for reviewing The Co-operators. We agree with your positive comments! We value work life balance and believe in the career development of our people. Our dedication to our employees continued development shows in our investment in training programs, paid tuition and leadership programs. The ongoing efforts and dedication of our employees in the office and the community make this a great place to work and set us apart from other organizations.