Play YouTube video button

The Co-operators Employee Reviews for Claims Representative

Claims Representative7 reviews
Canada7 reviews
Featured review
The Co-operators selected this as a representative review
Great company to work for with many opportunities for advancement. The company provides all training and covers all costs for training. Great benefits package.
Official response from The Co-operators
28 March 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We agree with your positive comments. At The Co-operators, we value the time our employees spend with us and work hard to support their personal and professional growth. We are also proud of our unique culture which makes this “a BETTER place to work".
The Cooperators is a wonderful company who truly care about their employees. They provide a great work life balance and they work with their employees on developmental opportunities within the company.
Official response from The Co-operators
4 February 2019
Thank you for your insightful and positive review about our work environment.  As an employer, The Co-operators strives to create a culture in which every employee feels valued, supported and inspired to do and be their very best.  We are proud of our unique culture  which makes The Co-operators “a BETTER place to work.”
My hours at work are usually 8-4pm . I am on the phones during those times. I work from home virtually . This allows me to have a great work/life balance. I enjoy dealing with clients even on hectic days . The most enjoyable part of working with the company is my colleagues . The hardest part of my job is that sometimes I may miss the face to face interaction. Overall, great company to work for.
-Servicing clients with their claims needs

-Management needs to provide trust and freedom to their team and not micromanage

-Culture is overall diverse and polite

-Being content with repetitive work

-Interacting with colleagues
Quiet and suburban office. Education is valued and employees are always encouraged to continually learn.
There is a focus on social justice issues and being a Canadian company.
A typical day at work was fun but also a heavy work load.
I learned a lot as this was a big change in my career. Learned a lot more time management and organization as it is needed in the role so that you don't fall behind.

The management was supportive, caring, helpful, hard working and professional.

My co-workers were all supportive and helpful and enjoyable to work with.

The hardest part of the job would some days be the work load, but with time and patience you learn to manage the work.

The most enjoyable part of the job would be the culture of our department. Every part of the job was incredible and the work life balance in the company really makes for a happy team.
Pros
Quiet rooms, Treadmill, Ping-pong table, amazing benefits
The above work places was fun especially the staffs.We did a lot of group outside and inside activities. A table tennis table was available to all staff and also an exercise machine.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
shift schedules
Great company culture. Great benefits. Easy to climb the company ladder.