Play YouTube video button

The Co-operators Employee Reviews for Agile Coach

Agile Coach2 reviews
Canada2 reviews
Featured review
The Co-operators selected this as a representative review
Great company to work for with many opportunities for advancement. The company provides all training and covers all costs for training. Great benefits package.
Official response from The Co-operators
28 March 2019
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We agree with your positive comments. At The Co-operators, we value the time our employees spend with us and work hard to support their personal and professional growth. We are also proud of our unique culture which makes this “a BETTER place to work".
The team at the Co-operators were a pleasure to work with. Highly collaborative, forward-thinking and respectful of work-life balance.

The location was ideal, in the heart of Guelph, so it remains to be seen how the COVID-19 pandemic will effect that.

I would certainly consider working there again in the future.

Good overall experience!
Good place to work, Collaborative environment, colleagues are helpful and very supportive, ample opportunity is provided for learning, development and growth.
Official response from The Co-operators
1 May 2020
Thank you for your Indeed review. We are lucky to have someone that is as passionate about The Co-operators as you are! As a Co-operative, we have a distinct culture rooted in our co-op values, which is reflected in our commitment to learning and development, our collaborative spirit and our approach to supporting Canadian communities.