Lots of growth and development opportunities!!! They really promote from within first-they will invest in you if you show yourself willing to grow with them!
Flexible wok hours, Investment opportunities, discount coupons, good life and work balance
Cafeteria and gym
Canadian owned company, strong ethics and great training. The company offers great community involvement and support.
- What are the working hours at The Co-operators?4 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of The Co-operators about how to improve the company?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at The Co-operators?3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at The Cooperators?3 people answered
- Does The Co-operators require background check?3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Co-operators Insurance?3 people answered
- Does The Co-operators allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make The Co-operators a better place to work?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at The Co-operators?2 people answered
- What is The Co-operators sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?2 people answered