The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 3,065 reviews
fun workplace
Line cook (Current Employee) –  qatar4 November 2018
everyday life in Cheesecake factory as a line cook is fun. theres so much things to do that you will keep yourself occupied every hour of the working hours. ive learned to do most of the companys offered food mostly the salads, sandwiches, and pizzas. its easy to get along with other nationalities working there too. we have a rule that english is the only language to be spoken so everyone can understand. The hardest part is that when were just starting as a newly opened restaurant and its so busy that the restaurant accomodate like 380 people in one time. The most enjoyable part is that when we help each other to learn something new from other stations and when we keep ourselves busy and no time is wasted during our working period.
Pros
free lunches
The Garbage Factory
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2018
If I could I would give this place no stars, they don’t even deserve one. They more care about business than the well being of their employees. Yeah there’s some good perks, like benefits, pay, food and stuff but however the disrespect from the mediocre managers is very disappointing. (Yorkdale location)
Pros
Don’t care to say to be honest.
Cons
Management.
Good environment
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 October 2017
It’s a fun good environment to work in. Do you like to do a lot of events in corporate challenges with their employees. Take them out for a good time and make sure that they’re having fun while working as well.
great place to work
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 September 2017
I enjoyed working at the cheese cake factory, it was a great experience and I was able to learn a lot, I would recommend this company to anyone looking to work as a cook.
A productive and nice place to work with.
Server (Current Employee) –  The Avenues, Kuwait10 January 2014
I can utilize my interest and skills and to be able too contribute my knowledge and expertise for the development of the company.
Pros
free launches
Cons
I have gained great knowledge and skills from my previous companies. My tenure with these companies were very productive.
COMMI 1 - LINECOOK (Current Employee) –  Kuwait18 August 2013
I have been truly equipped with added skills and attained a lot of constructive experiences from my companies. i just needed a much better job security and advancement as well since I am a family man now.