The Cheesecake Factory Employee Reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 3,378 reviews
Sad place to work.
cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2019
Every Position is listed for the Toronto store, every one, That means house was cleaned all.employees either quit or got.fired No Ty....................
Pros
Cons
fired whole store
Fun place, but very busy, not much work/life balance
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 December 2018
Staff is nice, some people can be a bit intense and it may affect service, specially because it's always very busy.
Salar, benefits are very good and staff perks are very good.
Work/life balance is complicated, but I guess this balance is complicated for most of food industry jobs.
If you think positive, have lots of energy, are seeking for a career in the industry and want good benefits, you should apply.
The Garbage Factory
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 March 2018
If I could I would give this place no stars, they don’t even deserve one. They more care about business than the well being of their employees. Yeah there’s some good perks, like benefits, pay, food and stuff but however the disrespect from the mediocre managers is very disappointing. (Yorkdale location)
Pros
Don’t care to say to be honest.
Cons
Management.
values their guests
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 February 2018
At the cheesecake factory, they put their guests as TOP priority. All focus is on them which means their staff is trained to have high-quality customer service skills, patience, and quick reaction skills.
Good environment
Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 October 2017
It’s a fun good environment to work in. Do you like to do a lot of events in corporate challenges with their employees. Take them out for a good time and make sure that they’re having fun while working as well.
great place to work
Line cook (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 September 2017
I enjoyed working at the cheese cake factory, it was a great experience and I was able to learn a lot, I would recommend this company to anyone looking to work as a cook.
workplace fun increase productivity
Host (Current Employee) –  JBR THE BEACH MALL12 October 2016
It was a rush evening on 31/12/2015 the weather was blossoming it was a long but a fabulous day families kids and couples all together celebrating suddenly a young emirate guy who was also dinning in our restaurant on a large party of 11 fell down managers supervisors servers host and every staff together offered to help in one way or the other we hosts hard to make sure that all our guest remain calm until the ambulance arrived while at the same time we hard to control the front desk because we had a waiting list of about 340 guest waiting we had first had to remain calm because every eye around was counting on us to make the feel at home welcomed and calm i admire the teamwork i saw and i learned that unity is strength it was not long ago before the ambulance arrived they examine the guy and found that he had been skipping his medicine for a disease he was suffering from they took him with them and the situation went back to normal... the hardest part of our job is to get all the guest in town which we are pretty good at and the most enjoyable part of my job is getting the opportunity to speak to different types of people getting to know different cultures
Pros
free lunch service charge and bonus
great place to work
SERVER/DESIGNATED TRAINER (Current Employee) –  Ridgehill30 August 2013
Since the minute I started at The Chessecake Factory, I felt like I was at home. My manager value me and my work. My co-workers are like family. The hardest part of my job be when we are understaffed, sometimes we will be scheduled two 15 hour shift back to back. Other than that, working there is great.