Work environment is terrible. You're most likely going to be by yourself in the kitchen , they use to run 2 man team. Now all 20+ orders are on you and then you gotta close the whole station. To summarize , you're basically in a food truck getting hammered and usually theres 3 ppl in that truck, you're by yourself in the kitchen. It's bad. Eventually leads to stress because you're short handed, but they dont give 2 sheets about you.
Terrible. Employee turnover there is skyrocketing for a reason. They don't tell you these things, probably forced employees to give them good reviews upon hire. Ratings was 2.7 upon hired. But i promise you, it's terrible
It is very nice for me i like it
Everyone treats you like family
- What advice would you give the CEO of The Cheesecake Factory about how to improve the company?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at The Cheesecake Factory?One person answered
- How are the working hoursOne person answered
- What is the hourly pay rate for front of house?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at The Cheesecake Factory?One person answered
- How much do hostess get hourlhy?