The Central Group Ltd.

The Central Group Ltd. Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
All employees are so genuine and welcoming. Everyone is always happy to help and will go the extra mile to assist anyone in reaching the team goal. This organization is family run and that shows; it is not divided by departments rather embraced as a team. Very honored to be part of The Central Group team!
Pros
Great work environment, Positive and Collaborative, Innovative and forward thinking, Flexible hours which allows for work life balance, Lots of fun events throughout the year, Free coffee, candy, fruit and veggies!
Cons
I have no complaints about this organization
Central is a wonderful company to work for. Everyone is so welcoming, friendly and eager for you to join the team. They really do treat everyone like family! There's always lots to do which makes the day fly by.
Pros
Family oriented environment, Great people, Diverse workload
Cons
Need to wait 1 year for pension to kick in
Central is very family friendly oriented. The environment is very casual and laid back, but people work hard to get the job done. Hours are flexible which makes life easier, and the company provides fun events, good benefits (not to mention on site massage and fruit and veggies every week!) Central is an innovative company that continues to grow and evolve. I would recommend as a great place to work.
Pros
Environment, People, Innovation, Growth
Cons
N/a
Typical day is busy and fast paced.I learned to effectively communicate with different areas of the company to make sure goods being shipped were timely and correct.
I learned to prioritize what needs to be taken care of right away
work starts in harmony with all team mates coming together and delivering as a team of assigned work. Management encouraged workers to do their best without pressure.
Company is great offers extra like ping pong tables and air hockey. Encourage to eat healthy by providing fruits veggies etc.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at The Central Group Ltd.?