THE CANADIAN PAYROLL ASSOCIATION Employee Review

View all THE CANADIAN PAYROLL ASSOCIATION reviews

productive and excellent workplace
Certification Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 November 2017
Daily work is busy, includes answering the phones, returning phone calls, email management, checking on portfolio needs and schedules, attending meetings, creating learners / instructors online schedules, checking document contents, some presentations and dealing with walk in clients

Learned to deal with difficult customers and situations and to work with teams. Our workplace is multicultural and this helped me deal with the various clients/students we have.

Though it is difficult at times, dealing with clients and their needs is both rewarding and enjoyable. The challenge this presents kept
me productive and efficient.
Pros
professional development is a priority
Cons
busy

Other THE CANADIAN PAYROLL ASSOCIATION Employee Reviews

toxic
Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  downtown Toronto25 June 2019
The actual work was extremely simple but training supervisor did not provide access to necessary manuals. People actually yelled at each other over nothing.
Cpa
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 November 2018
From compliance updates and remittance deadlines to our exclusive information hotline and job postings, Canadian Payroll Association members have access to the services, resources and network that payroll professionals need to succeed.