The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Review

View all The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited reviews

Amazing benefits, and a history of employee advancement
Customer Service Represantive (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC19 August 2013
Cadillac Fairview is a great company that is spread out all over Canada. They know how to treat their employees and are constantly reviewing their benefit package to ensure they don't just meet industry standards, but go above & beyond.
As well there are many employees who I have worked with who started at the bottom and have been working their way up over the years.
In the service centre in Vancouver we had a fast paced environment as 3 of us took care of all tenant issues related to 13 properties. This included not only dispatching maintenance staff for immediate issues but also working with security and management for issues related to construction and safety issues. I loved the busyness, and the idea that while on the surface the job looked mundane you really never knew what would was going to happen on a day to day basis.

Other The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Supportive and fun workplace with great co-workers!
Guest Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON23 April 2018
Cadillac Fairview is a great place to work! They value their employees and often go above and beyond to make sure we are all well taken care of. The co-workers are amazingly friendly and helpful with whatever you need, fostering an incredible work environment!
A great place to work at.
Life and Safety Officer (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB19 January 2018
A good company with a great people of people who value their employees and customer alike, they offer great benefits and a great environment to work in.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Reviews by Location