The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Productive and inclusive.

A very good place to work. Manager is extremely helpful. Staff are inclusive and will help in any way they can. Facility has a very clean interior and exterior.

Pros

Regular breaks

Cons

Great people to work with!

Cadillac Fairview is a great place to work because of the people. They value employees, providing training and education and pay well. It is a Canadian owned company and invests back into their employees. The people work hard and then play hard and treat everyone equally.

Pros

Great fun activities for employees.

Exemplifies Team and Collaboration

Working for CF was the most rewarding career I’ve been in. The team and environment was unmatched. The culture of the office is as collaborative as you can ask for! Always opportunity to learn and grow with a focus on career advancement if you were seeking such.

Good benefits and fair wages depending on position and department

Cadillac Fairview is a pretty good company, the pay is pretty good, the benefits are good as well but depending on the property and position the work culture and environment is not the greatest. A lot of office politics and not much room for advancement.

Pros

Great benefits, Monthly Lunches, Job security

Cons

Not much chances for advancement

Good place to learn and grow

Great culture and well managed. Salary not the greatest, but very good retirement plan for a non union company . Goid engagement with both management and clients.

Pros

Lots of emplyee activites and engagement with clients

Cons

No overtime. Same pay no matter how many hours you work.

Productive and fun place to work

Working at Cadillac was a very nice experience, good team members. They are always willing to help. There is a balance between job and family and coworkers are very talented.

Productive and Healthy Work Environment

I learned a lot as an intern at Cadillac. It was a my first experience in a professional environment and their team was very open and supportive of me.

Abusive and unsupported

I was a Manager for 8 years, they hired a convicted criminal and he harassed me, I reported it to my General Manager, he did nothing and one day he fired me. No cause , no negative reports in my employée file, Just fired me. I wrote my superiors and no response from them. Dont work here, go to another property management company.

Fun workplace

I enjoyed working with the people. very friendly and comfortable to be around with.They were very helpful in every aspect. willing to help you to be better/.

guest service experience

cadallic fairview lacks diversity in there guest service department compared to there competitors like oxford properties they do not hire many minority people, even with face experience. Co workers are friendly and job tasks are easy, however, the lack of diversity and inclusion in such a big company drives people away.

Jobs at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited

See more jobs

The best job I ever had!

Nothing beats having managers that trust your abilities and give you the freedom to take decision. I'm able take the initiative knowing my mangers have my back.

Great benefits

Great benefits and probably the best pension you will find. 1.5 for every 1 you put in. Run their business with detail Staff get along great, with many perks

One of the Best companies to work For

CF is one of the best company everyone would wish to work for . Has best benefits in the country . Casual Culture with great atmosphere to work . Very Flexible.

Awesome organization

Fantastic place to work.. I worked at the HQ as a Network Engineer.. the place was awesome.. first class treatment of their employees... Highly recommend them

Trash

A REAL REVIEW : Want a company that fired 125% more than they hire? A company more interested in how they may look on social media, then following our charter of rights & freedoms ... A company that requires you to render medical assistance for overdoses on property, without you being allowed to carry Naloxone (downtown Ottawa) A company with an HR Manager that has little proper knowledge of the law & the Human Rights council . A company that’ll promote a sloppy, lying, insecure, brown nosing guard (we all know one) to supervisor with terrible interpersonal skills , who makes patrons (and tenants of stores) feel uncomfortable, with terrible rapport with most individuals they interact with on a daily ... Subordinates who dread his presence.. (Besides them, the other supervisor are incredible) A manager who seemingly does all they can, but according to the majority of the guards, should’ve been fired ten times over. A company who’ll pair you with negligent, overly agressive, unprofessional & unclean guards with chronically stained uniforms who will have no issue risking your immediate safety... 5+ year old vests used by at lease 4 people, that will cause a rash leaving you with scars . As for Ottawa’s Rideau Centre, run by Cadillac Fairview overall; it is an In House that run like a contract company ... RECOMMENDED: Apply at The Shaw Centre or The Hotel; they’re both co-joint yo the mall.

The group environment was good. People were welcoming and nice

I did not feel like I had enough training or resources if I had questions. Xmas time was very stressful, did a lot of hours and was burnt out at the end of it. Since I was the only one responsible at the time I often would have to reschedule vacation times in order to accommodate changes in the team.

Organized

A typical day was busy depending and leaned different kinds of information in regards to the mall itself as well as nearby spots in London. Management and Co-workers were pretty warm and welcoming.

Pros

Good Number of breaks

Would recommend

CF has an amazing atmosphere that is always welcoming. Management is attuned to the needs of their employees and is always willing to help get the job done.

Stressful Environment with Unreasonable Colleagues

there is absolutely no work life balance. Most deadlines require collaborative group work however most of the Revenue team do not cooperate. The team gossips about each other and dont think twice to throw blame.

Great fun place

Cadillac Fairview is heaven..Wish I had never left... Beautiful head office, great perks .. they treat their staff fantastic... Nice people and again great work culture

Fun Place to work

Its a good place to work and learn so much in the field of building operator. They also suppport your education for more advancement and they pay for your training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Cadillac Fairview Corporation Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement